If you’re like most business owners, the accounting and tax compliance side of business is something you must do rather than want to do. It is often a distraction, taking away your time and energy from where they would be better spent. At MPT Group we manage this burden for you, providing solutions to minimise tax and manage your risk. This allows you to focus on driving your business forward.
Our technical expertise is second to none and our team of professionals have the depth of knowledge to help you to meet your regulatory and statutory requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our Accounting & Tax Compliance Services include:
- Annual financial statement preparation
- Year-end payroll services
- Tax return preparation for all entities
- Fringe benefits strategies and return preparation
- ASIC annual compliance and reporting
- Activity Statement preparation
- Capital gains tax planning and advice
- Effective income tax planning
- Self-managed super funds financial statements and annual return preparation
At MPT Group, we relish working with Small to Medium Enterprises (SME), working shoulder to shoulder with business owners. We aim to integrate our expert advisory services and partner with you through your ambition to grow, dealing with key decisions and financial management issues. In addition, we meet and contribute to your innovation and growth plans, appropriate for success, truly making a difference.
Going beyond the norm in this key area, we offer a Virtual CFO Service, so you can have CFO level expertise at a much lower cost base, as well as, Virtual Tax Officer, Director & Board Services and more.
Our Business Advisory Services include:
- Business Planning & Growth Advice
- Strategic Reviews
- Business by Design Program
- Establishment and Review of structures
- Exit Strategies – helping you manage the sale of your business
- Research and Development Tax Concessions and other Government incentives
- Salary Packaging for you and your staff
- Employee Share Option plans advice
- Estate Planning and Succession
At MPT Group, we offer state-of-the-art ideas and a fresh perspective on all facets of tax. We work closely with our clients to ensure that we gain a comprehensive understanding of their business, tax functions and corporate structure, which permits us to classify, and in turn address, a number of prospects. Together, with our clients, we co-develop commercial and rational solutions, personalised to their specific circumstances and needs.
Our virtual tax manager differentiates us from other accounting firms, and whilst we like to think of ourselves as an ‘outsourced’ tax function of our clients, at MPT Group we are also dedicated to knowledge sharing and maintaining clients’ knowledge of the ever changing domestic and international tax landscape.
Corporate Tax Services Include:
- Virtual Tax Manager
- Tax Returns
- Tax Provisioning
- Tax losses
- Structuring / Transaction Tax
- Buy/sell due diligence
- Corporate restructures and rollovers
- Tax consolidation
- Stamp duty
- Capital Management
- Debt / equity classification
- Capital returns
- International Tax
- Thin capitalisation
- Transfer pricing
- CFC calculations
- Repatriation of profits
- Employment Taxes
- Employee share schemes
- Payroll tax
- ATO Engagement
- ATO risk reviews and audits
- Private binding rulings
Our passion is working closely with people – nowhere is this more evident than when working with new businesses. We have significant knowledge and experience helping newly established enterprises, as well as a network of trusted contacts covering all aspects of a new business’ requirements. Connecting with the right people is critical to your success.
We see ourselves as partners in your business – your success is our success. As an entrepreneur, you want your vision and hard work to be rewarded; getting the right advice as early as possible is the first step in the journey.
Our Start-up Services include:
- Corporate structuring advice and entity setup
- Business Strategic Plan preparation and review
- Grants assessment and advice
- Shareholders/Partnership Agreements & Buy/Sell Agreements advice
- R&D Tax Incentive advisory and claim preparation
- Funding assessment, structuring and assistance with procurement
- Statutory registrations (including business names)
- Accounting system implementation
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Devising and tailoring financial & operational KPI reporting to your requirements
Our Management Advisory services are designed to give you an additional voice – an experienced, strategic voice – to assist you in your key decision making, planning and overall business success.
Whether it’s mentoring you as the business owner, helping you devise the best funding strategies, or acting as a sounding board on major business decisions – we part of your team.
MPT Group has the people, the expertise and the market insight and intuition to give you the up to date astuteness you need to help drive the growth and expansion of your enterprise.
Our Management Advisory Services Include:
- Business Planning & Growth Advice
- Strategic Reviews
- Business by Design Program
- Mentoring of key people
- Business Structuring
- Succession Planning
- Buying or Selling Transactions
- Funding Strategies
- Investment Ready Services
- System review and design
As businesses grow, oversight and governance become increasingly important. The executive team plays a critical role in setting high level business objectives and working with key staff to achieve them. We bring a wealth of expertise and experience in being a key advisor to the board, as well as chairing, to help make its members accountable and provide financial and strategic insights.
Regardless of the size of your business, our emphasis will be on guiding, mentoring, supporting and advising you through continuous strategic implementation, to outperform your competitors, and enhance the return on shareholder investment.
Our Director & Board Services Include:
- Business Owner Mentoring Meetings
- Company Secretarial Services
- Board Meeting Services:
- Preparation and Circulation of Agendas
- Preparation and presentation of Board Financial Reports
- Preparation of Board Meeting minutes
- Attend Board Meetings & provide strategic input and advice
- Attend or chair Advisory Board Meetings
We, at MPT Group, strengthen and support our clients with debt re-structuring, traditional financing and start-up venture capital finance.
Every growing business requires additional capital to stimulate progress. Working closely with our clients and our key strategic associations, we work collected to get the right capital in place.
Our Capital Raising Services Include:
- Grants Funding Advice
- Equity, Debt & Other Funding Strategy Advice
As your business and investment goals evolve over time, so too do your funding requirements. Our team can assist in critically evaluating your current debt and banking structure to ensure they are suitable for your current needs, and flexible should those needs change.
We will also liaise directly with your current and potential financier/s to ensure minimal disruption.
Our Debt Advisory Services Include:
- Business Finance
- Business banking solutions for small, medium and large business
- Franchise finance options
- Commercial and residential property finance
- Cashflow management
- Debt structuring and refinancing
- Equipment finance, including vehicle leasing
- Business finance reviews
- Home and investment loan Finance
- Vehicle leasing
- Personal finance reviews
- Home loans
- Investment loans
For many people, their business is their biggest asset. The financial returns generated through running your business can also be made to work for you, while you focus on increasing the value of your business.
Our wealth and risk management division, MPT Wealth Solutions, is a specialist team that deals with:
- Strategic investment advice
- Asset allocation
- Retirement planning
- Personal & Keyman Business insurance
Insurance plays a big part in managing your wealth; you spend significant time and energy in growing your wealth, and so protecting it is critical. We can provide advice around:
- Income protection insurance, ensuring you continue to receive an income stream if you are unable to work;
- Trauma insurance, providing you with funds to deal with unexpected expenses on diagnosis of a range of medical conditions; and
- Life and TPD, looking after your family in the event of your death or permanent disability.
MPT Wealth integrates seamlessly with our tax and advisory team, ensuring any strategies to be actioned are consistent with any plans already in place as part of your overall affairs. Collectively, we work intimately with you to understand your needs, desired outcomes, and risk appetite in order to devise an appropriate plan for you.